AREVA logo

Serving our customers with a targeted, demonstrated and innovative offer

“In a competitive market where customers are looking for cost-effective, long-term solutions, our group is there for you today and tomorrow, supporting your development responsibly and sustainably.”
Guillaume Dureau, Senior Executive Vice President, Customers, Strategy, Research and Development, Innovation.

Our group transforms nuclear materials so that they can be used to support the development of society, first and foremost in the field of energy. We offer high-value-added products, equipment, technologies and services for the entire nuclear fuel cycle. Our activities encompass uranium mining, chemistry and enrichment as well as used fuel recycling, nu¬clear logistics, dismantling and engineering.

Our group is one of the few to be able to offer such a wide variety of products and services.

We offer customers

  • security of supply for materials and services in the front end of the cycle (uranium, chemistry, enrichment);
  • safe, long-term and flexible management of their used fuel through recycling or interim storage;
  • safe and proven solutions for waste management, dismantling and engineering;
  • transportation operations across the entire fuel cycle carried out on time and in complete safety.

Serving customers all over the world, our group brings its expertise, its command of cutting-edge technologies, its ceaseless search for innovation and its absolute requirement for nuclear and occupational safety.

Our offer enables them to achieve their objectives for safety, security of supply, performance and competitiveness.

Customer satisfaction is our priority and one of our fundamental values. We listen to our customers and are pragmatic, responsive and creative in our answers to them.

Our sales teams in Europe, North America and Asia maintain close relations with each customer. They also bring tailor-made solutions and manage deliveries for them in the countries involved.

Backed by 50 years of experience in each of our businesses, we are one of the top three global players in our market, with revenue balanced between France (40%) and the rest of the world (60%).

Our strengths are

  • an uncompromising culture of industrial and occupational safety,
  • innovative, targeted, competitive and long-term offers backed by renovated and diversified industrial assets and demonstrated technologies;
  • a network of local sales offices;
  • a strong and proactive policy of corporate social responsibility;
  • and teams renowned for their skills, their commitment and their ability to succeed.

Find out more about...


Find all the information about AREVA NP, design and supply of nuclear steam supply system and nuclear equipment on